Fantasy Lights
Ze Owner

Hello earthlings! I'm Sabrina Roslan. I'm ze owner of this blog. Mind your language please? :)

| Home | About | Tutorials | Freebies |

Message me!
P/s : No harsh words and don't send me any advertisement/spam! Thanks.
About this blog
This blog and header made by me,Sabrina Roslan
This blog is best view in Google Chrome.
Tutorials
Friday, April 20, 2012 | 4:38 PM | 0 Candy
Hello everyone.This section is for Tutorials. Not all tutorials made by me. But you are not allowed to re-tutorial,unless you ask my permissions.Anything you want me to tuto,just ask me at Chatbox.

-Tutorials-

Cara nak guna blogskin
Cara nak buat screenshot
Cara menggunakan Cbox
Dapatkan blog ID anda
Disable right click *without alert message*
Buat HTML Code Box
Buat encode HTML
Creating text & images links
Put cursor in blogskin
Disable dragging image
Disable right click and CTRL+C *new*
Letak favicon di Blogskin


Older Post | Newer Post