Fantasy Lights
Ze Owner

Hello earthlings! I'm Sabrina Roslan. I'm ze owner of this blog. Mind your language please? :)

| Home | About | Tutorials | Freebies |

Message me!
P/s : No harsh words and don't send me any advertisement/spam! Thanks.
About this blog
This blog and header made by me,Sabrina Roslan
This blog is best view in Google Chrome.
Freebies
Friday, April 20, 2012 | 4:40 PM | 0 Candy
Hello everyone.This section is for Freebies. Not all freebies made by me. But you are not allowed to re-freebies,unless you ask my permissions.If its made by me,you must credit me for sure.

-Freebies-

Ownmade follow buttons
Gambar-gambar cute
Cute ownmade header *1*
Cute ownmade header *2*
Cute ownmade header *3*
Cute ownmade header *4*
Cute ownmade header *5*
Cute cursors
Cute small icon crayon
Stripey background
Swirl Background
Draw your doodle here! :D
Cute names for your blog
Emoticons
Ownmade top buttons
Cursors comel
Cute ribbon divider
Ownmade sidebar image
Illustration girl [1]
Illustration girl [2]
Illustration girl [3]
Doodle comel //1
Doodle comel //2
Cute Camera ~1~
Cute Camera ~2~


Older Post | Newer Post