Fantasy Lights
Ze Owner

Hello earthlings! I'm Sabrina Roslan. I'm ze owner of this blog. Mind your language please? :)

| Home | About | Tutorials | Freebies |

Message me!
P/s : No harsh words and don't send me any advertisement/spam! Thanks.
About this blog
This blog and header made by me,Sabrina Roslan
This blog is best view in Google Chrome.
About ze Owner.
Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 2:22 PM | 0 Candy

Hye there and assalamualaikum people who are reading this :) Firstly,my name is Sabrina Roslan. People usually call me Sabrina :3 I can be crazy or hyper sometimes.I am one type of person that don't even like to be "bored" all the time.I do things that I want to do.I like nice people.Well,everyone loves that.I love to eat when I'm bored.And,its annoying when people keep telling me that I am TALL.Ughh,like,almost everyone said that to me =.= Even I am taller than my friends.I love pictures because they never change,even when people in them change.Well,although I am not kid anymore,I love cartoons and Disney.hehe.

"If you don't understand my silence,how will you understand my words?"

Thanks for taking time to read my short bio.Byeee x)


Older Post | Newer Post